in Dubai and Oman
- Installation and equipment of the server room
- Network cabling
- Cabling – central – closed circuit camera – voip
- Optical fiber cabling – Fulok test
- Cabling telecommunication services siptrunk-pri-tel30-ups ftth
- Emergency power cabling
- Installation and configuration of routers and switches
- Installation and configuration of indoor wireless in public places
- Installation and operation of all types of external radios and wireless p2p and p2mp
- Installation of telecommunications communication services
- ftth-tel30-siptruank -pri-internet
A computer network is a collection of interconnected devices, such as computers, smartphones, and servers, that are connected to each other to exchange information and resources. The interconnected devices can be connected via wired or wireless connections, and the network can be local (LAN) or wide-area (WAN).
Networks allow computers to communicate with each other, share resources, and exchange information. This enables greater collaboration and information sharing among users, and allows for the centralization of data and resources, such as printers and servers.
There are several types of computer networks, including:
- Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Metropolitan Area Networks (MANs)
- Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs)
- Storage Area Networks (SANs)
Each type of network has its own unique characteristics and is used for different purposes, but the underlying goal is always to provide a communication infrastructure that enables efficient information exchange and resource sharing.